HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Program Monthly Sweepstakes 2018 OFFICIAL RULES
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® IT TAKES A TEAM SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® It Takes A Team Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (“Sponsor”), 199 Grandview Road, Skillman, NJ 08558 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to: (a) legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia), (b) who are at least eighteen (18) years old or age of majority in his/her state of residency, whichever is older at the time of entry and (c) who are HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® members. Membership is free. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Epsilon, Octagon Inc., Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”) (MLS and SUM collectively referred to as “MLS Entities”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: You must be a HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® member to enter. Membership is free. If you are not a member, please visit https://www.healthyessentials.com/ to become a member. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may visit www.healthyessentials.com/it-takes-a-team-sweepstakes (“Website”) and register by entering his/her e-mail address associated with his/her HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® membership. Upon the successful submission of the registration information, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. An entrant may then return to the Website on a daily basis, enter his/her e-mail address and receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. A day starts at 12:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET each calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period.
An entrant will receive no more than the stated number of entries during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than the stated number of entries are received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address during a day, the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around June 1, 2018, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential “Grand Prize” winner, ten (10) potential “First Prize” winners, and twenty-five (25) potential “Second Prize” winners as those terms are defined in Section 5, from all eligible entries received. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize (1): The “Grand Prize” is a trip for a family of four (4) people – Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests of his/her choosing (collectively, the “Group”) – to attend the Major League Soccer All-Star Game scheduled for August 1, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia. The Grand Prize includes: round-trip coach class air fare for the Group between a major commercial airport close to the Grand Prize winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and Atlanta, Georgia, two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (two rooms, double occupancy each) at an Atlanta-area hotel selected by Sponsor, four (4) tickets to the Major League Soccer All-Star Game scheduled to occur on August 1, 2018 at Mercedes Benz Stadium (exact seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), round-trip ground transportation for the Group between the Grand Prize winner’s residence and local airport, the Atlanta airport and hotel, and the hotel and Mercedes Benz Stadium, four (4) All-Star Game jerseys (style and sizes determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and per diem ($50 per person per day) awarded in the form of a pre-paid gift card (up to a $600 total value). The Grand Prize winner must be able to depart for Atlanta on July 31, 2018 and return home on August 2, 2018.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is $7,060. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation and hotel rates. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Grand Prize winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. There will be no more than one (1) Grand Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
Gift Cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The Group must travel on dates as determined by the Sponsor or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. The Group must travel on the same itinerary. Each guest (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) will be required to complete and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (“Travel Companion Release”), prior to travel booking. Travel is subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth below. If the Grand Prize winner lives within two hundred fifty (250) miles from Atlanta, Georgia (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion), the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute ground transportation in lieu of airfare and airport transfers and no additional compensation will be awarded. All hotel accommodation booking and travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor's authorized designee. Travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, weather, seasonal influences, and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor's travel prize suppliers, as detailed in any contract issued by such supplier. If the Grand Prize winner elects partake in the Grand Prize with fewer than three (3) guests, no additional compensation will be awarded.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her guests are each solely responsible for obtaining any necessary travel documents (including government-issued photo identification or passports). The Grand Prize winner and each of his/her guests hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Grand Prize. The Group is responsible for all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules as being included in the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card.
B. First Prizes (10): Each “First Prize” is four (4) tickets – for first prize winner and three (3) guests of his/her choosing – to attend a regular season Major League Soccer match. Match location will be determined based on the location of the winner. The First Prize consists only of the tickets to the match. Transportation, meals, parking, and all other costs not specified herein are the responsibility of each First Prize winner. Match will be a mutually agreed upon date with each First Prize winner. Match dates may be subject to change, Sponsor will work with First Prize winner to select another date if the match is canceled. Exact seat locations determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The ARV of each First Prize is $400. There will be ten (10) First Prizes available in the Sweepstakes.
C. Second Prizes (25): Each “Second Prize” is a Major League Soccer Official Match Ball. The ARV of each Second Prize is $165. There will be twenty-five (25) Second Prizes available in the Sweepstakes.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes is $15,185.
E. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
F. General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/household. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event any match is not played due to weather, an Act of God, act of terrorism, civil disturbance, work stoppage or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations in connection with the prizes. Sponsor and the applicable MLS Entities reserve the right to remove or deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guests who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at a match. Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other event that may cause the cancellation or postponement of a match. All guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian.
Each winner is solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: After the random drawing, Administrator will notify each potential winner via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Before being declared the Grand Prize winner, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”) and a written authorization to a background check. The potential Grand Prize winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within five (5) calendar days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential Grand Prize winner or the Grand Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. The potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the Grand Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Grand Prize winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Grand Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor.
If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that the potential Grand Prize winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit within the five (5) calendar day deadline, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor and/or the MLS Entities reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor, MLS Entities, and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture, video, and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® It Takes A Team Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than July 30, 2018.
© Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2018. All rights reserved.