TYLENOL® Sinus Congestion and Pain Caplets, Daytime with COOL BURST™ flavor, offers temporary relief of symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold, including headache, sinus congestion and pressure, nasal congestion, and minor aches and pains. Each COOL BURST® caplet contains 325 mg of the pain reliever acetaminophen and 5 mg of the nasal decongestant phenylephrine. When taken as directed, these caplets can help decongest sinus openings and passages, promote sinus drainage, help clear nasal passages, and temporarily reduce fever. The non-drowsy formula can be taken during the day.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• take 2 caplets every 4 hours
• swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
• do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredients (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 325 mg, phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, titanium dioxide
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• liver disease
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
• pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present
• new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.