TYLENOL® Regular Strength temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, backache, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, the common cold and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. When used as directed, it has an exceptional safety profile.
• Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
• do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
• do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children 6-11 years:
• take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
• do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
• do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Acetaminophen 325 mg
Inactive Ingredients: magnesium stearate, modified starch, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children.
Severe liver damage may occur if
• adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.