Get temporary relief of minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness with TYLENOL® PM. This product contains 500 mg of acetaminophen and 25 mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride per caplet. Tylenol® PM is intended for adults and children 12 years and older. It is also non-habit forming when used as directed.
• Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• take 2 caplets at bedtime
• do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: do not use
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredients (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 500 mg, diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• in children under 12 years of age
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• liver disease
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
• taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
• taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• drowsiness will occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present
• new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.