Use Only as Directed
TYLENOL® Cold Sore Throat Liquid in COOL BURST® flavor, provides temporary relief of symptoms of the common cold including sore throats, fever, and body aches. Each tablespoon (15 mL) contains 500 mg of acetaminophen pain reliever to reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains. The liquid formula soothes with a cooling sensation as it coats the throat and provides relief.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
• mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon; FL OZ = fluid ounce
• use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• take 30 mL (2 TBSP) (1 FL OZ) in the dosing cup provided every 6 hours while symptoms last
• do not take more than 90 mL (6 TBSP) (3 FL OZ) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
• do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
• each 15 mL (1 TBSP) (1/2 FL OZ) contains: sodium 11 mg
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredient (in each 15 mL = 1 tablespoon): Acetaminophen 500 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, sucrose
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.