TYLENOL® 8 HR Arthritis Pain Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieves the minor pain of arthritis. With 650 milligrams of acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. From TYLENOL®, the #1 doctor-recommended brand of pain relievers, these caplets also temporarily reduce fever. The bi-layer design delivers fast-acting relief that lasts up to eight hours.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole, do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age
- ask a doctor
- store between 20-25oC (68-77oF)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Acetaminophen 650 mg (pain reliever/fever reducer)
Carnauba wax, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, povidone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.