First, let me make it clear that this is the first time I used this product. i figured that since it’s all natural and I don’t have any skin allergies (my face is a tad sensitive, but no allergies) this product should be fine. I used it tonight to wash my face and it BURNS. I’ve used other face washes before that you can feel, but they never BURNED. It was more that I could consciously feel the product with a cooling feeling. I’m no stranger to neutrogena, but this product should not BURN skin. It felt like I got a fantaaaastic sunburn! Never using again. Straight in the bin for me.
No, I would not recommend this product