It honestly tastes like you're using kerosene as mouth wash. Me and my dad both said the same thing before even talking about it. It leaves blue in your mouth. It burns SO BAD. Bad enough that you can't even do 10 seconds with it. I can't put my tongue down after because it feels like bees are stinging me. And no, I'm not allergic to it! It leaves my tongue and lips feeling very? Numb? It's not a great mouth wash. I've used listerine before I used to love how clean it made my mouth feel but this just isn't good. My mouth doesn't even feel clean at that. More like I just ate mint candy.
No, I would not recommend this product