I have used Listerine in the past with no problem but decided to try this specific type on the recommendation of a dentist.
I used it once, and within an hour, the skin inside my cheeks started peeling - disgusting! I was worried, as I have never had this happen before. I learned that it could be an allergic reaction to the product, but I have no allergies that I am aware of. After reading other reviews, it is clear that this is a common effect of this product, so I wanted to echo those comments.
I will be discontinuing use immediately and will not purchase it again.
No, I would not recommend this product