I was shocked to see this with a very low rating, I was told to try this product and I am glad I did. At first it did sting a little, but after a few seconds it stopped. I know so many people who use this product and thinks its the best thing on the market and so do I. This product isn't good for everyone, and that may be due to the grapefruit, which is not shocking, many people have reactions to grapefruit, even if they can consume it, sometimes its just how the body works, somethings can be tolerated and some are not; but then again, not everything will work for everyone. As with all products you just have to try it and hope it works. I have gotten stuff from my dermatologist that cost a lot of money and it didn't work, also I have purchased other products similar to this one, and had a reaction to them and can't use them, sadly. This is a great product, but like I said, it's not for everyone, thankfully I have found this product to be the only product like its kind I can use w/o the reactions some of the reviews mentioned. I am 37 and have used many products. I have had some reactions like many of the reviews mentioned using other products, but this product works best for me! I am sad to hear the negative reviews, hopefully everyone will find what works w/o having to suffer to much!
Yes, I'd recommend this product