I have a problem with sucralose, it gives me heart palpitations. My partner picked me up a container of this instead of the store brand I asked for. He couldn't read all of the ingredients without peeling off the label and so he didn't know he was bringing me home a useless bottle of poison. It's in all the flavors and not marked on the outside of the container. Why in the world would I want to take something that makes me feel worse, and why aren't the ingredients on the outside so we can read check for allergens before buying? Thanks for poisoning me, J&J, I'll try not to ever buy any of your products again.
No, I would not recommend this product