HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Program, Forever Summer Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Program, Forever Summer Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and of the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. ("Sponsor"), HelloWorld, Inc. ("Administrator"), and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., 199 Grandview Road, Skillman, NJ, 08558. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.healthyessentials.com and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an account. By creating an account, you automatically agree to receive email messaging from Sponsor and you may change your email preferences at any time. Follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your name, address (P.O. Box not acceptable), date of birth, and a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Sweepstakes drawing for registering. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around September 8, 2016. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential Grand Prize and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and Publicity
Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $5,000 gift card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $5,000.
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: A $1,000 gift card. ARV: $1,000.
TEN (10) SECOND PRIZES: A $500 gift card. ARV: $500.
Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $13,000.
7: Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional, and other purposes in any manner, in any and all media, now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys' fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (lSP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems' of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human
error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, garbled, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or stolen mail or entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winners List: For a winners list, visit http://bit.ly/28ZSI9E. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS®Program, Forever Summer Sweepstakes Abbreviated Rules
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S. & D.C., WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 8/31/16. Prize: One (1) $5,000 gift card, three (3) $1,000 gift cards, and ten (10) $500 gift cards. For Official Rules, and complete details, visit healthyessentials.com/forever-summer-sweepstakes-2016/rules. Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Shared Services AP, PO Box 16512, New Brunswick, NJ, 08906-6512.
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S. & D.C., WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, Sweepstakes ends 8/31/16. Prize: One (1) $5,000 gift card, three (3) $1,000 gift cards, and ten (10) $500 gift cards. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit healthyessentials.com/forever-summer-sweepstakes-2016/rules. Message and data rates may apply. Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Shared Services AP, PO Box 16512, New Brunswick, NJ, 08906-6512.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads -Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 8/31/16. To enter and for Official Rules, visit healthyessentials.com/forever-summer-sweepstakes-2016/rules.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads -Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S. & D.C., who are at least 18 years old and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Ends 8/31/16. Prize: One (1) $5,000 gift card, three (3) $1,000 gift cards, and ten (10) $500 gift cards. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit healthyessentials.com/forever-summer-sweepstakes-2016/rules. Void where prohibited.