Together, We CARE WITH PRIDE™
Through our CARE WITH PRIDE® initiative, our Johnson & Johnson® Consumer Brands strive to openly champion love, equality and care for all people within the LGBTQ community.
Want to join us in our support of the LGBTQ community? Here are just a few ways you can help us create positive change:
Give Back: Download the Johnson & Johnson® Donate-A-Photo App and support our corporate beneficiary partners with each photo you share. For every photo submitted, Johnson & Johnson® will donate $1 towards the organization of your choice. This year we are partnering with the Family Equality Council in support of their mission to advance equality for all families. For more information about the Family Equality Council, visit: www.familyequalitycouncil.org.
Join a Parade: Pride parades are taking place all over the country. Here is where and when you can participate:
- May 19: New Hope, Pa.
- June 1-3 (festival): Kansas City, Mo.
- June 3: San Juan, P.R.
- June 9: Boston and Indianapolis
- June 10: Los Angeles and Philadelphia
- June 15: Louisville, Ky.
- June 16: Fayetteville, Ark.
- June 17: Denver and Columbus, Ohio
- June 23: Cincinnati, Nashville and St. Petersburg, Fla.
- June 24: St. Louis, San Francisco, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York City, Chicago
- July 7: London
- July 14: San Diego, Calif.
- Sept. 1: Readking, U.K.
- Sept. 16: Dallas
- Oct. 13: Atlanta
- Oct. 20: Honolulu
- Nov. 4: Palm Springs, Calif.
Spread the Word: Share the #carewithpride campaign with friends, families and co-workers on social media!
©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2018